Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Breeze..

Happy Chinese New Year for those who are celebrating! ^^
A quick update:
I'm back in Suzhou after an amazing winter holiday I spent back home, I didn't get the chance or should I say I didn't make the time to update my blog during my exams period and the holiday.. The holiday I finally get to enjoy after the hard work of studying last semester.
I went back to Jakarta for a month, I spent almost 3 weeks in Bandung though, spent lots of times with my sister's family, and my boyfriend. The rest I spent with my parents and little sister.
So many things happened in just one month, some weren't really pleasant, but most of them are unforgettable in a very good way, memories I would like to hang on to.

I can't wait to start my new semester! I can't wait to meet you again. :)
Here are some of the precious moments, we take photos of moments we never want to forget..

@ Selasar Sunaryo, Bandung
A very beautiful gallery with a very cozy coffee place


@ Senayan City Food Court, Jakarta
A picture with high school friends, a small reunion
I encountered my past and really moved on

 
@ Skating Rink, Mall Taman Anggrek
We even went for ice skating after almost 10 years. :p We were supposed to go with some of my boyfie's junior high friends, but by the end of the day, it was only us.. :p Happy Valentine dear.. 
Our first Valentine, and the last day of my winter holiday, short yet memorable..

No comments: