Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello from Shanghai Zoo!!

I just got back from Shanghai, I stayed at a friend's house for couple of days. Shanghai is always great, it always reminds me of Jakarta, so crowded, tall buildings everywhere, and everything is just so organized in a way but very unorganized in another way. It is very easy to go from place to place, and you can find almost any famous brand, any delicious food there. If you know where to go.. :))
Too bad I forgot to bring my public transportation card ~ I think I left it back home :( , therefore I have to always prepare lingqian (coins) for the bus.
Anyway, I went to Shanghai Zoo with my uni friends here, and here they are the cuties.. ^^

Mr. Bear

 
 


 
Sleeping Panda (I think Mr. Panda forgot to bathe.. :p)


Mr. Polar Bear is missing his hometown

No comments: