Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chinese New Year Resolution Part 2

6. Watch less TV Series! Or at least watch it only on the weekend. Let's count how many TV series I've been watching: ‘24’. ‘Grey’s Anatomy’-definitely my favorite!, ‘Criminal Minds’, ‘Private Practice’, ‘Heroes’, ‘V’, ‘Gossip Girl’, ‘Ghost Whisperer’, hmm.. I think that’s all, oh no, there’s more.. ‘House MD’, ‘LOST’, ‘The Forgotten’. TV series are getting better and better.
I used to watch ‘Lipstick Jungle’, but this series ended already. Not to mention ‘The OC’, ‘American Idol’, ‘ANTM-America’s Next Top Model’, and many Korean and Japanese dramas. I watched a lot, and still watching a lot of them.
Besides TV series, I also love watching movies.. I am a movie addict.. It’s one way to forget about the world and relax. But sometimes, not sometimes, most of the times I become so attached and can actually feel the feelings of some of the characters. It can be quite depressing sometimes yet it can also make me feel so elated.
The good side is lots of them, they give me inspirations, they teach me how to survive the world, a lot of good quotes too.
7. Be a more people person. Socialize more, make time for friends, patients, teachers.. Be a pro-active not a pessimist!
8. As for my family, pray more for them, email them more. I can’t wait to see my sister’s baby be brought into the world. ^^

 
Happy Chinese New Year from the piglet family.  新年快乐!

No comments: