Saturday, February 27, 2010

My New Cost Efficient Shoes.

I just got myself a new pair of shoes from NEXT in Shanghai last week, I got it from the damaged section goods, so they have special discounts for these goods with scratches or stained, etc. How about mine? Yeah, it has some scratches but I think it is still in a very good condition, that's why I bought it. I tried it also and it feels just fine.
The unique condition is that they have different sizes, haha. :p The left one is 37 1/2 and the right one is 37. My boyfriend laughed when I told him about this, he said that I probably is the only one who ever bought shoes with different sizes.

Because of the flash light, it doesn't look really nice, but actually it is one of those adorable shiny black shoes. I have a thing for shiny black shoes. :p Hihi. I can wear it to almost any occasions.

P.S. I love my new shoes. ^^

No comments: