Friday, December 9, 2011

Nostalgila..

Since it's almost the end of the year, looking back to the beginning of the year 2011:
1.) January 2011: hmmm, I can't even remember how I spent my New Year's Eve, hahaha. But, I'm guessing I spent it with bunch of friends here in Suzhou. Nothing special, justtt that I started my Internship training (all those Med chinese class, practical class and case studies). Oh yaa before the training was my senior's graduation and prom! (batch 2005 was the first batch with 12 Indonesian students majoring Clinical Medicine in Suzhou Uni)
And another thing was I cut my hair short, and had a perm curl which lasted for about 2 months.

Here are some pic from back then:
Everything was so white! I wonder whether I'm going to experience something like this again before I'm going back to Indo.

East Camp Dorm, the left building: mostly Koreans, the right one (no AC, hot water): Chinese students' super cheap dorm

Me and the snow, near the building where the internship training was held


2.) February 2011: still training, short CNY holiday then had a small exam before starting the internship, finally the beginning of my internship, first department was Ob-Gyn, first week was horrible, I remember I tried so hard to fit in, struggled with the language and everything but finally got to enjoy every seconds of it. I love my Ob-Gyn rotation. :))

3.) March, April, May 2011: more internship thingies. Spent most of my time in the hospital except Saturday and Sunday. My last Spring in China! Definitely gonna miss all the beautiful flowers.

4.) June 2011! Probably best month of the year after December. ^^ I got to go back to Jakarta and meet my family and my mister! I got to attend mister's sister's wedding ceremony. It was beautiful and such a memorable one. #ilovewedding I love the gate-crashing part, hehe. I also got to meet my baby niece, Chiara. :))

It's me and my mister in front of the Cathedral! ^^

Meet my baby niece.

5.) July 2011: Baddd because I miss home so badly! I got the taste of freedom, love, hahaha aga lebayy. The point is I really really miss everyone back home. The weather was not so friendly either and by this time I have started my rotation in the Internal Medicine department.

6.)  August 2011: ...

7.) September 2011: Finally, I went to Huangshan! aka the Yellow Mountain. Cheers!! It was amazing, the weather was great. I always love travelling, it's just hard for me sometimes to find the right time (such a lame excuse yahh) and the most important is that I must save up a lot first. Hehe. If you guys ever have the chance to go to Huangshan, you definitely have to go! Just make sure to spend the night at the peak to make sure you don't miss the sunset and sunrise scenery, both which unfortunately I haven't experienced yet.

8.) October 2011: Peds rotation. 2 months before final exam.

9.) November 2011: Study, study, study!!

10.) Last but not least, DECEMBER 2011: final exam ~ practical (Dec 3, 2011), final exam ~ theory (Dec 6, 2011), I'm just glad it's all OVER. tee hee! Isn't it the most wonderful time of the year? ^^

Thanks GOD for such a wonderful year!

P.S. I have some trouble uploading photos because of the connection. -_- Going to upload it next time or maybe after I'm in Jakarta, because as you know, here in China I need to use proxy to open several websites.

No comments: