Friday, December 16, 2011

Bible verse of the week.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

For now, I really have no idea about what my future life will be, am I gonna be a doctor? (I certainly hope so, I pray to God to be with me every step of the way since it's gonna be a long wayy before I can finally get my license and practice) I doubt myself so much sometimes I think other people have more faith in me than me for myself, how ironic. -_- Am I strong enough to endure whatever comes next?

Sometimes we may feel insecure or afraid for reasons we can't share with others. We may feel so alone, so sad, and so down we don't even know how to live another day (kedengarannya emang lebay but it happens once or twice in life), we may have so much fears inside us or we may have so much doubts about ourselves or what future holds for us. Whatever it is that makes you feel this way, fear not, it WILL pass. Just know that you are NEVER alone. Hang in there! Pray, surrender yourself completely to God, and let God works. Know that God is always there, He has great plans for each of us, the obstacles we face in our life will only make us stronger and become a better person in the future, and all is for the glory of His name only.

Am I afraid right now? YES. Am I nervous right now? absolutely YES. But I have my faith in Him, I believe that God's plan is always good. Is my journey gonna be a smooth one or a bumpy one? I have no idea, hahaa, but I rather have a bumpy one with Him guiding me throughout my journey than a meaningless smooth one.

In the spirit of Christmas, let us pray for one another! :) Let us pray for Christmas full of blessings for everyone with no exception. Mari, mari berdoa dan berbagi berkat untuk satu sama lain.
I also would like to pray for one of my junior who had been hospitalized since last Sunday. May God's healing power come upon her so that she can be healthy again. God heals every illness she still has in her mind and body. Amin.

No comments: