Thursday, December 8, 2011

Helloo December! ^^

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ^^ I have so much to be thankful for, but firstly I would like to say that I am officially done with med school, well, at least for now! 5.5 years, oh I'm so DONE!
I still have many things before I can actually practice medicine, but still I'm just so grateful now that I finally finished the first step. Thanks to everyone who had been very supportive throughout my study in here. Thanks God, without Him I'm nothing.

I am looking forward to go back to Jakarta! But before that, I can't wait to see my mom and my mister! Yes, that's right they are coming here for my graduation ceremony. Mom is coming on Jan 1st, my mister is coming on Jan 4th.

Hopefully, I will have more time to take care of my blogs. I have way too many blogs to maintain. -_- *my bad* and plus I really need to improve my blogging skills.

HELLO DECEMBER, HOLIDAY SEASON IS HERE!!!

Things to do before leaving China:
- Pack my things then send everything back to Indonesia (esp. BOOKS! -_-) I love my books but they are just so heavy and it will cost a lot.*sobs*
- Selling stuffs -_-
- Spending more time with friends here
- Finish my C.V. !! ASAP!
- and the list still goes on..

2 comments:

Candela said...

Hoho... Thought I follow this neglected blog, until today, you write again!! Hahahaha^^ Tnyt kayanya mesti follow blog yang satunya yah, bukan yang ini?? Seems like you write more as a kunang2 :)

Chatarina Lai said...

Biasa Ka Candela, ababil berusaha mengupdate blognya. :P Kasian blog2 terbengkalai ini. Happy Birthdayyy to youuu ka! ^^