Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy December!


Finally, it's December already, here I am and again still in China.. Another Christmas away from my family, and all of my lovely Indonesian friends. One of my Indian classmate asked me about how am I gonna celebrate Christmas since it's our festival, right? (for the Christians and Catholics) Mmm, I said yes. But, really I still don't have any plans.. With the exams coming really really soon, it's amazing that I still have the time to make this blog. Hehe, this is me trying to escape from my responsibility as a student.. :p

This is my 'picture perfect' thought today:
I would really love to have my other side of the world, the world where everyone doesn't really know anyone. So, it will be a fresh start for everyone.
Here, I can be anyone I want to, this is my world, the world where I can share my opinions with the world and exchange thoughts with them, the world with no hypocrisy.

Okay, I think I really need to get back to my study now.

No comments: