Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How to make cupcakes?

Good evening people, I wrote this one last year, it was two days before New Year!! Happy Belated Christmas and God Bless You All.. =)
Here I am, sitting down in front of my computer, feeling a bit cold, trying to figure out what to write. After about an hour of thinking and browsing, I decided that I'll write something about cupcakes. We know about how popular cupcakes are these days.
I, myself is also a fan of cupcakes, I like its shapes (i LOVE the ICING!!, especially the Christmas edition), and I like how it tastes too. It's simple, adorable, and delicious.. So, here is the recipe:

Basic Vanilla Cup Cake Recipe
Ingredients
150g butter - softened
150g superfine (castor) sugar
175g self-raising flour
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
Method
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350oF (180oC). 
2. Line a 12 cup cake pan, with cup cake papers.
3. Crack the eggs into a cup and beat lightly with a fork. 
4. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy. 
6. Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch. 
8. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
9. Allow to cool fully before icing.

Notes

Make 12 cupcakes


Source: Cupcake Creations

I want to eat cupcakes, it's too bad I still can't find any cupcakes here in Suzhou.
I plan to make it, but I have to wait until summer holiday I guess (6 months more), since here I don't have the appliances I need and I don't go back to Jakarta this winter holiday. I'll write some more about myself later.
         

No comments: