Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exam Fever

I have 5 subjects in my syllabus for this semester. I have to study Internal Medicine (which is quite interesting though the content are so much); General Surgery (some are interesting, the rest are just okay, I had this one also in my last semester and I am still gonna have this subject in my syllabus next semester - 3 semesters in a row!) - theories are never that much fun if you compare it with practical classes, too bad I don't get too much chances to practice more, I guess I have to find a mentor for myself to teach me how to suture and other basic skills too; next is Radiology and Image Diagnostics which means learning how to read the X-Ray, CT-Scan, etc, classes are boring though, I skipped two or three classes for this subject, this is one reason I don't really enjoy Thursday this semester; the other two subjects are Traditional Chinese Medicine and Medical Chinese.

I had my TCM exam last week, so that means I still have 4 more to go! Medical Chinese will be on December 30, 2009 and the 3 will be on the second week of January 2010.
So little time, so much to remember. :((

Most of my friends will be spending their Christmas and New Year with their families, loved ones, friends without having to worry about exams. But this is just the way it is for students in China, we never have holiday for Christmas. Never.. Still, it's a blessing that we don't have exam on Christmas Day (it happened once to my senior).

I can't wait for next month, next year! HOLIDAZE..