Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The interview!

September 4, 2012

And just one day before I was about to take back all my academic transcripts from the med council, the lady called me to come for an interview the next day! Coincidence? Nahh, I'd rather see this as the mysterious way of my God working in my life.

Wish me luck for tomorrow! God bless you all.

P.S. I'm just gonna let all the other pieces of puzzle fall into place.

Update on the interview:
It's more of a formality and part of the long process of getting the 'magic letter' that can get me to register to one of the med faculty here. The professor asked me and my other friends as well about diseases that are commonly encountered during our internship back then and some more about the treatment and some basics of TB and hepatitis, acute coronary syndromes + some peds questions. I'm just glad it's over.
Thanks Father for getting me through the interview.

Update on IM:
It's PACKING time!! -_-

1 comment:

Sylvia Sumitro said...

yayy! good luck cicii, dan tetap semangat! :)