Saturday, July 10, 2010

ALMOST HOLIDAY!

4 days, 2 more exams! 4 days before sate ayam, sate padang, gado-gado, ketoprak, rujak, pempek, tahu, tempe, ikan dabu-dabu, sayur asem, batagor, mie baso, and many many more, delicious Indonesian food, really irreplaceable, yummy!! and I can't wait to see my soon-gonna-be-brought-into-this-world baby niece, 'Chiara Vianney Hartono', and last but not least my family, friends, and my boyfie. :)) Hope everything will go on smoothly (for exams, for my sister, for everyone!). God bless us all.

2 comments:

nn said...

wah..bikin ngiler gbr ny :P
mau smua makananny jg...(ga tau ikan dabu-dabu itu ap si..)
can't wait to go back!!
now 1 more..hoho..
GBU

Chatarina Lai said...

hahaha. iya nessieboy! ikan dabu2, makanan sulawesi gitu nes, enak nyam2. sama kuah asem, ada sambelnya sambel tomat gitu enak deh.